SAFEGUARD PEST CONTROL SERVICES IN LONDON
Commercial Pest Control in London
London’s dense urban environment makes it home to a wealth of pests that can wreak havoc on commercial properties. Whether it’s cockroaches feasting on your bins, rats crawling through your foundations, or bedbugs infesting your hotel suites, it’s vital for any business in London to have a comprehensive pest control plan at the ready.
Operating across the London area, Safeguard Pest Control, part of Orkin UK, works with a range of commercial properties, creating tailored contracts to ensure that all current and potential pest issues are dealt with quickly and effectively. Our specialist team works in accordance with the latest IPM and CRRU principles to ensure disruption is kept to a minimum.
Contact us today, and we’ll get back to you to organise a survey of your property within 24 hours.
Our Commercial Pest Control Service Contracts in London
Our team have the equipment and experience to combat all pests encountered in London, from rodents like mice and rats, to insects, and even birds, through our specialist bird control and hawking teams.
All of our contracts start with a thorough survey, which we will use to create a bespoke service plan. We’ll take into account things like your location within London, the industry you work in, and the current condition of the building, creating a contract that will cover all eventualities for your commercial property.
We always aim to prevent pest problems rather than tackle an infestation at a later date, which we can achieve through regular checkups and careful preventative measures. Should disaster strike, we’ll be there 24 hours a day, ready to restore your business to full working order as soon as possible.
"I would like to extend my thanks to Sam, Jack and your team, for the great job they completed at Wimbledon Library. My client was very impressed with the work done and their conduct. Please send congratulations to them on my behalf."Steve Pratt,
Pest Control Ltd
"Safeguard have provided Workspace Group with pest control services for many years, and have consistently provided an effective, professional, reliable, friendly and cost effective service. Importantly, they are sympathetic to our business needs and are always there to offer advice, solutions and help when required. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them."Christina Cannon, Support Manager
"I would like to thank you for the excellent level of service your company has given to this venue over the years I have worked here. Your company is one of the few contracted that I have passed on positive feedback on to Central [Property Department] in recent times. Safeguard have been reliable, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. They have always completed their jobs with the minimum of disruption which is what we need as a live venue."Sean Skinner, Facilities Manager
New Wimbledon Theatre
"I hope you're well, this is Olly from Strathblaine Road. My wife and I just had some work done by yourselves and I just wanted to send an email to say that we are delighted with the job done here by your technician Kevin. It was lovely to have such a friendly person on job and Kevin really put our minds at ease in regards to the issue of mice. It has been a great pleasure to have Kevin come over these past few weeks and I just wanted to say thank you for the great work that you are doing."Olly Sherwood
London City Mission
"Just wanted to let you know that our client at this site is very impressed with your technician’s (Isabel) service and professionalism. Well done."Angel Cocha, Operations Manager
"Please pass on my thanks to [your bird control technicians] Charlie and Sam who attended site on Saturday. They did a sterling job and the plant equipment was installed without any issues."Maureen Symester, Head of Facilities - Special Projects,
Richmond Pharmacology Ltd
"Thank you for your email and report, much appreciated. Please note your technician Josh was so friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you Josh!"Aaron Dhanoa, Property Manager - London,
Firstport Mainstay Residential
The Benefits of a Pest Control Contract
Opting for a contract over individual services will save you from unexpected costs when disaster strikes, whilst also preventing full infestations of pests from occurring much of the time.
We operate on a transparent contract system for our commercial pest control in London, meaning you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for and why, with no hidden costs. We seek to build long-term relationships with each client, using the same pest control expert for each site whenever possible.
Regardless of your industry, keeping your place of work free from pests is an essential part of running your business. Pests are dangerous, disruptive, and unsanitary, harming products and damaging your reputation in a customer-facing environment. A contract from Safeguard Pest Control will give you peace of mind that your business is protected.
Talk to a member of our team today to start work on yours.
Commercial Sectors We Cover in London
Our thorough surveys allow us to create a commercial pest control contract truly built around the needs of your business. Over the last 30 years we have worked across a huge range of buildings in London and beyond:
- Food and Drink: Whether producing food in a bakery, factory, or commercial kitchen, pests like rats and cockroaches can seriously harm your business and destroy your products. In these environments, a dedicated pest control contract will ensure the safety of your production line or work environment. Customer-facing retail environments like restaurants and bars are also at risk from a huge range of pests. Our team will be able to tailor their work to avoid disruption and busy hours, to avoid drawing attention to any issues.
- Property Care: Much of our commercial pest control solutions in London are focused around properties like offices, rented housing, and retail stores. Our friendly team will be there for you, with both regular checkups and emergency pest control visits helping to keep your property safe and protected.
- Construction: London is dotted with large-scale construction projects, which can be harmed by pest infestations at every stage. Whether it’s mice or rats chewing through electrical cabling, roosting starlings, or feral pigeons with potentially harmful droppings, keeping your site clear and clean is vital. We also work within the manufacturing industry, helping factory lines maintain spotless hygiene.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Clear Choice for Commercial Pest Control in London
Safeguard Pest Control has been at the forefront of the industry for over three decades, earning a sterling reputation for our work and our friendly customer service. Here are some of the key reasons to choose us for all your commercial pest control needs in London.
- Modern and Professional: Through our work with the CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use) and our commitment to the IPM (Integrated Pest Management) directives, we are at the forefront of modern pest control treatments. Our emphasis on prevention, our careful and open documentation, and our work with modernising organisations mean we are a name you can trust when looking for an ethical and effective pest control solution.
- Tailored Commercial Services: Our contracts offer you the exact services you’ll need to keep your business pest free. We aim to build long-term relationships with each client, which comes from offering a carefully tailored contract at a fair price and delivering consistently excellent work.
- Friendly Team: You’ll always talk to a real person when you call us, who’ll work with you to get you the quick assistance you need. Our team is expertly trained and equipped, and we don’t use subcontractors for regular pest control work, unlike other pest control companies. For long-term contracts, in most cases you’ll be working with the same specialist each time, a friendly face who understands your business and building.
Our Accreditations: We believe in demonstrating our fantastic service through industry accreditations. We are a member of the British Pest Control Association, are an accredited contractor under CHAS, and are approved by Constructionline, SafeContractor, and other reputable bodies. We also employ staff with qualifications to service scaffolding, London underground sites, confined spaces and more.
You are just
3 steps away
from us resolving your pest problem
Contact us today and we’ll arrange for your local team to contact you
We will discuss your pest problem, arrange a visit to survey and provide a quote
Our BPCA certified pest experts will implement the pest treatments
Do you cover all of London?
Yes, our team offer commercial pest control across the whole of the London area.
What services do you offer?
We offer a range of pest control services, aiming to deal with every common pest ourselves, alongside our bird control and hawking services. We also offer specialist cleaning services to restore your building after work has been completed.
What types of pests are found in London?
London is famed for its enormous rat population, an estimated 20 million. Drawn to the dense urban environment and the wealth of food rubbish available, rats are one of the key pests we’ll be treating. Another key issue is pigeons, who have become an iconic part of London’s urban geography, but can cause noise disruption, and even spread disease. London is also home to armies of insects, like bed bugs, flies, and cockroaches. Our team knows the best pest control methods for dealing with each.