Comprehensive Pest Control in East London
Comprehensive Pest Control in East London
The presence of pests within a residential or commercial property can be disastrous. Whether that’s a restaurant risking penalisation, a shop or office block risking lost trade, or a property risking structural damage, it’s crucial to have a plan in place to combat all pest intrusions, preferably before they start.
Operating across East London, Safeguard Pest Control works with businesses of all sizes, offering bespoke pest control contracts designed to ensure your property is completely protected. We have dozens of our own technicians working in London, and will tailor our service with the aim of preventing any potential outbreaks, utilising extensive tracking and abiding by the latest IPM guidelines.
Call us now for a quote, or alternatively, make an enquiry about your pest control needs in East London.
All-In-One Pest Control Contracts in East London
We believe that no two companies, buildings, or locations are the same, and that each pest control contract we collaborate on should recognise that. This starts with a survey of your East or South East London properties.
Our team will utilise their knowledge of your building’s condition, the risks posed by its use, and the prevalence of pests within the local area. Within East London, this could mean factoring in things like distance from the Thames, nearby parks, or the cracks and entry points that can form on older buildings. Whether your risks are from rats, mice, cockroaches, birds, or many more, we have the training and equipment to tackle them, including 24-hour trap monitoring in high-risk areas.
Each contract is designed to cover exactly what your property requires, never including services you won’t need, and avoiding additional costs at later dates. Whenever possible your business will be paired with a single technician from our team, meaning that you’ll be dealing with a friendly face who understands your business each time.
We handle all standard pest control internally and are able to tackle the vast majority of London’s pests through proven techniques. Prevention will be our primary aim, with site visits able to locate and deal with signs of pests before they become an infestation. Should the worst happen, we’ll be there 24 hours a day, ready to make your property pest free with minimal levels of disruption.
Call us today to organise a site survey.
"I would like to extend my thanks to Sam, Jack and your team, for the great job they completed at Wimbledon Library. My client was very impressed with the work done and their conduct. Please send congratulations to them on my behalf."Steve Pratt,
Pest Control Ltd
"Safeguard have provided Workspace Group with pest control services for many years, and have consistently provided an effective, professional, reliable, friendly and cost effective service. Importantly, they are sympathetic to our business needs and are always there to offer advice, solutions and help when required. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them."Christina Cannon, Support Manager
"I would like to thank you for the excellent level of service your company has given to this venue over the years I have worked here. Your company is one of the few contracted that I have passed on positive feedback on to Central [Property Department] in recent times. Safeguard have been reliable, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. They have always completed their jobs with the minimum of disruption which is what we need as a live venue."Sean Skinner, Facilities Manager
New Wimbledon Theatre
"I hope you're well, this is Olly from Strathblaine Road. My wife and I just had some work done by yourselves and I just wanted to send an email to say that we are delighted with the job done here by your technician Kevin. It was lovely to have such a friendly person on job and Kevin really put our minds at ease in regards to the issue of mice. It has been a great pleasure to have Kevin come over these past few weeks and I just wanted to say thank you for the great work that you are doing."Olly Sherwood
London City Mission
"Just wanted to let you know that our client at this site is very impressed with your technician’s (Isabel) service and professionalism. Well done."Angel Cocha, Operations Manager
"Please pass on my thanks to [your bird control technicians] Charlie and Sam who attended site on Saturday. They did a sterling job and the plant equipment was installed without any issues."Maureen Symester, Head of Facilities - Special Projects,
Richmond Pharmacology Ltd
"Thank you for your email and report, much appreciated. Please note your technician Josh was so friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you Josh!"Aaron Dhanoa, Property Manager - London,
Firstport Mainstay Residential
What Makes Safeguard Pest Control Different?
Thanks in part to the wealth of pests within East and South East London and an increased emphasis on safety standards in the wake of Covid, we have worked with a huge range of residential and commercial clients over our 30+ years in the area, giving them peace of mind that their buildings are fully protected.
We have distinguished ourselves from other pest control companies thanks to our fair and upfront contracts, our stellar customer service, and our place at the forefront of industry modernisation:
- A Truly Modern Pest Control Company: Across our decades within the pest control industry, we have continually pushed for accreditation, modernisation, and accountability. This is reflected in every aspect of our service, from the cloud-based service tracker you’ll be able to access, to our implementation of the IPM (Integrated Pest Management) hierarchy and the CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use) code of best practice. This approach places an emphasis on prevention, and requires our team to justify any use of biological or chemical products.
- Amazing Service: Day or night, you’ll always speak to a real person when you call Safeguard. From a regular in-house technician who’ll know the ins and outs of your building, to our friendly and prompt customer service team, we prioritise great customer service for all clients, leading to many long-term relationships across East London and further.
- Backed up by Accreditations: Our accreditations page lists some of the numerous schemes we are approved by, showcasing the excellence of our service, the many different jobs our qualified pest technicians are certified to work on, and our commitments to sustainability as a company.
Our Commercial Pest Control Services in East and South East London
Each area of London is different when it comes to pest control, and when working within East and South East London our pest control technicians will utilise their knowledge of the local geography and types of pests prevalent within the area. While our contract system allows us to build a thorough and competitively priced contract around any commercial business, here are some of the areas we can cover in East London.
- Construction Sites: East London is always in a state of change, with large building sites a regular occurrence. Building sites can disturb areas, potentially creating pest problems, but they also house rubbish bins with food, and modular office and toilet buildings that are prone to rats and mice. Our team will be able to keep your construction site in East London clean, clear, and functioning
- Restaurants: East London is home to hundreds of restaurants, who will find their business dramatically impacted by the presence of pests, with swift consequences from both environmental health officers and members of the public. Our team have extensive experience within restaurants and food preparation areas, understanding how to minimise risks and effectively tackle outbreaks. Our 24-hour service means we can schedule work around your operational hours.
- Rented Housing: Within East London, there are many agencies or individuals renting out properties, and ensuring that they are free of pests like bed bugs is crucial to meet the expectations of your renters, and to protect buildings from damage. Our careful approach means we will avoid utilising chemical pesticides unless absolutely necessary, minimising our disruption to a living environment.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Book Your Survey in East London Today
Contact a member of our team today to learn more about our sterling pest control work in East London, and to book a site survey. From there, we can quote you for effective pest control work or collaborate on a contract that meets all of your needs, at a competitive price.
You are just
3 steps away
from us resolving your pest problem
Contact us today and we’ll arrange for your local team to contact you
We will discuss your pest problem, arrange a visit to survey and provide a quote
Our BPCA certified pest experts will implement the pest treatments