Professional West London Pest Control Services
Professional West London Pest Control Services
A pest infestation poses a series of risks to a property or business, with insects, rodents, and birds creating a dangerous, disgusting environment for staff, tenants, or customers. Whether it’s rats within the walls or cockroaches around food storage, it’s vital to act as soon as possible.
Safeguard Pest Control have over 35 years of pest control experience across London, with our dedicated technicians able to deal with the full range of pests themselves, utilising extensive training and the latest equipment, and with a firm commitment to responsible practices. We also offer bespoke commercial pest control contracts, with our team stopping potential infestations in their tracks in order to keep your building pest free.
Call us today for a quote, or enquire through our website about your pest control needs in West London.
Comprehensive 24-hour West London Pest Control Contracts
Our pest control contracts are designed carefully around each client, offering an all-in-one solution for their business or property. We’ll start by organising a survey with a member of our team, where we’ll carefully search your building for signs of pests and potential entry points to monitor. We’ll also consider your location within West or South West London, and any inherent pest risks associated with your business.
From there, we’ll work with you on a contract for pest control, intended to cover everything you need to keep your location free of pests 24 hours a day. By tailoring each contract we can avoid situations where our clients are paying for services they won’t use, or facing extra fees down the line. This keeps our clients happy and is part of the reason we have so many long-term relationships with commercial properties across London.
What Sets us Apart
While our integrated contracts offer a clear advantage to customers in West London, we also distinguish ourselves through the experience and accreditation of our team, our friendly human-first customer service, and our commitment to responsible pest control measures.
- An Experienced, Certified Team: We have decades of expertise across West London, working with a huge range of clients across residential and commercial spaces. We believe in showcasing both our commitment to quality as a company and the skills of our individual technicians through our many accreditations.
- Friendly Customer Service: We prioritise being human-first as a business, and when you call our team you’ll always speak to a real person. Having a fantastic 24-hour team of technicians across London also ensures that we can remain friendly, upfront, and helpful. Whenever possible, our contracted clients will always deal with the same technician, ensuring great communication and quick solutions.
- Responsible Pest Control: We have always believed in accountability and modernisation within the pest control industry, working alongside groups such as Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) to develop clear structures of action that emphasise prevention and cleaning over biological or chemical products.
- The Latest in Pest Control Technology: All work we complete is logged within our cloud-based service tracker, offering an easy internal audit solution to our clients. We also utilise the latest technologies within our work, from the TrapMe, an advanced rodent trap, to the Genus Cobra LED flycatcher.
Our Commercial Pest Control Clients in West London
Within West London and South West London, Safeguard Pest Control can deal with the full range of commercial clients, with the expertise needed to assist with their business. Here are some of the businesses operating within the West London area that can offer stellar pest control.
- Rental Properties and Hotels: West London is famed for its enviable rental locations, and we have considerable experience dealing with pests across houses, flats, and office buildings. By prioritising prevention, we can minimise the disruption caused to tenants. The same applies to hotels, with our team able to schedule work around hours that won’t impact your business.
- Retail Shops: Safeguard Pest Control have worked in retail units and centres across West London, including Westfield shopping centre. Pests like mice, rats, and flies can cause severe reputational damage to a business, particularly in the modern world of social media.
- Restaurants: Restaurants also face severe consequences from the general public for having visible pests, in addition to the more stringent enforcement of safety standards by local authorities in the wake of Covid. Regular inspections and cleaning will help to keep your restaurant and kitchen free from pests like rats and cockroaches, which are drawn to waste food.
- Construction Sites: West London is constantly dotted with construction sites, which can be hotbeds of pests if not carefully looked after. From habitats that have been disturbed, to open food waste and modular buildings that can be easily accessed by rats, our team will be able to locate and treat all pests on site.
Thanks to our tailored contracts, we can offer your business the pest control services it needs in West or South West London at a competitive price.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Contact Our Friendly Team Today
Safeguard Pest Control has decades of experience across our capital, with our skilled technicians ready to deal with all of your needs across West and South West London. Call us today if you’re looking for a no-obligation quote for emergency pest control work, or need a longer-term commercial contract.
You are just
3 steps away
from us resolving your pest problem
Contact us today and we’ll arrange for your local team to contact you
We will discuss your pest problem, arrange a visit to survey and provide a quote
Our BPCA certified pest experts will implement the pest treatments
What pests can you handle in West London?
We deal with a large range of pests in West London, which can vary depending on the type of property, its age, its location, and other factors. Pests we deal with include Mice, Rats, Squirrels, Flies, Moths, Wasps, Ants both standard and tropical, fleas, bed bugs, drain flies, and cockroaches. We also offer bird proofing and bird control, with a specialist hawking and falconry team.
Do you handle all work internally?
All standard work will be handled by a trained Safeguard Pest Control employee, meaning you know you are dealing with us and not a subcontractor. The only exceptions would be for specialist actions like abseiling work. We believe in being uncompromising when it comes to our service. This means that whether performing rodent proofing or installing bird netting, we only use our own team.
Are you committed to sustainability as a company?
We are fully committed to sustainability, backed up by a wealth of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) actions. These include waste segregation (we recycle 85% of our waste), LED bulbs within our office, fully electric vehicles in our fleet, and the use of foot technicians in central London.
How do your IPM and CRRU commitments work?
We have long pushed for defined, justified strategies within the pest control industry, and are proud to utilise IPM and CRRU hierarchies within our work. These essentially mean that a plan of action and documentation must be carried out before biological or chemical products can be used, dramatically reducing their overall use. This focus on prevention and sanitation will leave our clients with better businesses, where pests are stopped before they are allowed to become an infestation.
Your pest problem
"I would like to extend my thanks to Sam, Jack and your team, for the great job they completed at Wimbledon Library. My client was very impressed with the work done and their conduct. Please send congratulations to them on my behalf."Steve Pratt,
Pest Control Ltd
"Safeguard have provided Workspace Group with pest control services for many years, and have consistently provided an effective, professional, reliable, friendly and cost effective service. Importantly, they are sympathetic to our business needs and are always there to offer advice, solutions and help when required. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them."Christina Cannon, Support Manager
"I would like to thank you for the excellent level of service your company has given to this venue over the years I have worked here. Your company is one of the few contracted that I have passed on positive feedback on to Central [Property Department] in recent times. Safeguard have been reliable, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. They have always completed their jobs with the minimum of disruption which is what we need as a live venue."Sean Skinner, Facilities Manager
New Wimbledon Theatre
"I hope you're well, this is Olly from Strathblaine Road. My wife and I just had some work done by yourselves and I just wanted to send an email to say that we are delighted with the job done here by your technician Kevin. It was lovely to have such a friendly person on job and Kevin really put our minds at ease in regards to the issue of mice. It has been a great pleasure to have Kevin come over these past few weeks and I just wanted to say thank you for the great work that you are doing."Olly Sherwood
London City Mission
"Just wanted to let you know that our client at this site is very impressed with your technician’s (Isabel) service and professionalism. Well done."Angel Cocha, Operations Manager
"Please pass on my thanks to [your bird control technicians] Charlie and Sam who attended site on Saturday. They did a sterling job and the plant equipment was installed without any issues."Maureen Symester, Head of Facilities - Special Projects,
Richmond Pharmacology Ltd
"Thank you for your email and report, much appreciated. Please note your technician Josh was so friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you Josh!"Aaron Dhanoa, Property Manager - London,
Firstport Mainstay Residential